Monday, September 09, 2024

Make my Monday #234 - Warm hugs

Monday September 9, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: National teddy bear day


Oh what a fun card to create. I used Reverse confetti bear and coffee cup and colored with copics. I found these scraps of designer paper from Quick Quotes and created the background. The scene was missing something so found this pot from My favorite things and painted with Prima wc. I dug through my die cuts and added the leafy plants. .. 

Challenges:
Crafty Animals #87 - atg critter
Critter crazy #90 - atg critter
The paper funday #69 - atg / create background
Shopping our stash #529 - just because


 

4 comments:

Tee said...

Your card is gorgeous with that sweet bear!

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute is this, Billie? That bear is adorable, and you've created such a cute scene on this sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please stop by again soon. I hope you know how much I enjoy seeing your wonderful art linked up in our challenges.

Donna Walls said...

That's the cutest little bear, with his wonky face LOL, great card! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Bonnie Lynn said...

Your card is so sweet