Monday, May 20, 2024

Make my Monday #226 - Birthday wishes

Monday May 20, 2024

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme: Dog / puppy

I used Newtons nook and My favorite things doggies.. I colored with copics. I added to a Cosmo Cricket dp and used a MFT die. I added the sentiment and cut from MFT die. I added to a scrap of Quick Quote dp.. I finished with some diamond drills. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #83 - atg animals
Critter crazy #86 - atg animals
Simon Wednesday - pattern paper




 

2 comments:

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Thank you so much for entering our PIP challenge this week. Your card is adorable. I love the way you have coordinated all the different papers together and I am a huge fan of enamel dots. I love the way you have placed them around your cute little card we hope to see you again. Best wishes on the draw.

sweetpea said...

Really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.