Thursday, May 02, 2024

Cardz 4 Galz #224 - LOVE YOU

Thursday May 2, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme:  Mother's Day

I used Stampin up products. I got this new die and first time using it. I had what I wanted to try in my mind and it kinda worked.. I die cut the light paper and then carefully took it off the cutting plate and I used copics to color the flowers and leaves and then carefully added them back into the die. I stamped the sentiment and inserted it back in the die. So nothing but the outside paper was wasted. I thought it needed a little something so die cut the SU butterfly and added it and some diamond painting drills. I won't -  I don't think will created this again.. I need to figure another way to create with the die cause I do love the die but took long time to create.  My mom's passed quite a few years ago so I kinda left it open to go to anyone. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #714 - stamp it
 

No comments: