Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #348 - Another round for your birthday

       Tuesday May 28, 202

    Hello

     Time for a new challenge over at

Cardz 4 Guyz #348

Theme:  Beverages



I got this stamp set from Stampin up and thought perfect for this card. I used scraps of paper laying around and SU ink. I embossed the sentiment and used a My favorite things die to create the table and added twine. I went over the drinks with Spectrum noir sparkle brush and added a few diamond drills.

Challenges:
The paper funday #65 - atg / flowers



1 comment:

dj said...

I love how you created that background piece with the same beverage stamp!! Your card offers great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "beverage" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the "beverage" cardz in our gallery!! #C4G348