Monday, May 06, 2024

Aud Sentiments #313 - embrace the beauty of you

                                                             Monday May 6, 2024

                                                                          Hello

                                            Aud Sentiments #313 has a new challenge

                                                       Theme: Foiling or Flowers




I got this Stampin up die and stencils from Stampin up. I used SU ink and created the flowers. I die cut out and added to the DCWV DP.. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and finished with the SU sentiment and diamond drills.. I love this stencil set. 


Challenges:

2 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Very pretty card with your bright yellow flowers. I'd like to have them in my garden! Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP.
Karen, DT

Donna Walls said...

The pretty yellow florals are so cheerful. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge