Friday, May 31, 2024

Crafty Catz #673 - You're dog-gone awesome

Friday May 31, 2024

Hello

Wow end of May already.. Hope you're going to have a great safe fun summer. 

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: add some stenciling


our sponsor is Dr. Digi's


I am using Fetching Fido.. I used a stencil for the background kind like a fence and my cloud template.. He's kicking up a lot of dust playing with his tennis ball in the dirt.. I used Ranger inks and added some speck to the dirt with a Simon says stamp. I used copics to color him. The sentiment is from My favorite things. The designer paper is Basic Grey


                                                 Challenges:

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, love your card and Fido looks like he could be a handful haha.
Hope your well, enjoy your weekend. xx

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great comical image! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! - Rachelle

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Billie. The dog image is fantastic and I love your background scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Renske Neutel said...

This is a really fun card. Love the image. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT