Monday, August 28, 2023

Make my Monday #208 - You did it!

Monday August 28, 2023

Hello

Well we are almost to the end of Aug.. 
Older you get the quicker it goes.

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
Hobbies


I thought and thought.. I make cards, crochet, quilt, paint and latest,  diamond paintings.. then thought I don't have too many that fit those hobbies in stamps and then this tool set caught my eye.. Then I  said it doesn't have to be all about me .. there's lots of other hobbies. people like to do wood projects and this fits a lot of wood hobbies. I thought the cute sentiment fit.. When I tried something to make when it complete I think ok  I did it.. 


 Challenges:



1 comment:

Heather said...

Hah - I think this is perfect, Billie! My first thought was how perfect this would be for my brother, who's hobby is to dabble in woodwork projects! Love all these little tools!