Friday, August 25, 2023

Alphabet = K Home sweet home

Friday August 25, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
K - Kitchen - anything related to food

I used some awesome 3-D stickers.. Home sweet home for the kitchen and the heart because the heart of the home is the kitchen and where awesome meals are made and awesome sweet foods. I love cherries and to me this is a cherry pie made from the heart of the house.. the kitchen. We have a few cherry trees in our little orchard and we picked a bunch of our cherries and I made cherry sauce. It's good over ice cream,  I put on my yogurt most mornings. Good on Swedish pancakes.. Oh the background I just took Prima watercolors and  spritzed with water after I added some colors just to make a lose color effect. Once dry I spattered some black paint and let it dry before I added the stickers.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #145 - anything goes 

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the background colours and how you achieved it. The kitchen is definitely the heart of the home - no argument there. xx

Deborah Wheeler said...

Fab card Billie - love the cherry pie!