Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Cardz 4 guyz #329 - Hoping all your birthday fishes

Tuesday August 22, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
Going to the beach


I love going to the beach. I've only seen whales farther north from us but was so cool. I see other fish in the water or from people fishing on the piers.. The beach is a favorite place for me. I feel so calm, relaxed, grounded. I love the sound of the waves. We're luck to be on in the pacific northwest and have easy access to the beach. It's not far from us.  Anyway this card is using Stampin up inks, images and papers. It was fun to make. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #145 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes


1 comment:

dj said...

One of my all time favorite sets!! What a fun "Going to the Beach" card for our new challenge. I love the inspiration that you offer to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz. #C4G328