Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Cardz 4 guyz #328 - Celebrating with you

Tuesday August 8, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
Music


I struggle with the music notes I don't know if they are upside down or not. anyway they are what they are.. I stamped the Paper tray ink music notes on a piece of Basic grey card stock. I went around the edges with Ranger in. I stamped the Judi kins image on a piece of scrap. I added the sentiment and diamond drills. 

Challenges:
Crafting Happiness #145 - anything goes
Simon says Monday - happy birthday

2 comments:

dj said...

Music for a guy...yep you nailed it!! I love that instrument stamp...very classy!! Way to go inspiring those who decide to play along with our Cardz 4 Guyz music challenge!! #C4G328

Lynda said...

What a good colour to stand out from the background - very vintage looking. xx