Thursday, December 01, 2022

you go, gull! - Do-Al(l)Creative #72

Thursday December 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is to create a
TUNNEL CARD


sponsor 
Stampcorner

So I had no idea what a tunnel card was so went to my favorite place.. U-tube.. I found a Jennifer McGuire tutorial and she's always easy to listen to and explains it where I totally understand.. This is what I created. I used My favorite things dies and images. I used Simon Says double stitch circle die. I used my cloud template which I turned upside down to create the water waves and Ranger ink. I used Mission gold watercolors. 


Inside tunnel part - cool huh?

 Challenges:
Dream valley #283 - lots of layers
The paper funday #47 - anything goes/opt. colors of autumn
Krafty chicks #640 - stamp act
Crafty animals #67 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #69 - anything goes animals



4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Oh My Goodness...how fun! Great work on the tunnel part, I'm not sure I would be able to accomplish it. Thanks for entering your sweet project at The Paper Funday Challenge, best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Allisa said...

Super cute card, LOVE the inside! What a great surprise! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne said...

Oh Billie, how wonderful is this, great inside, and fun sea creatures..love it!

Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks this week, happy crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Doris Klein said...

What an amazing work! Great job you've done!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2