Friday, December 02, 2022

Love at frost sight - Crafty Catz #621

Friday December 2, 2022

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. EASEL CARD

Our sponsor is SheepSki designs 


I am using the cute couple called Cool Couple.. I colored with copics. I then used Ranger ink and reated the night sky.. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the moon and kinda in that light color area and the penguins faces.. for night reflections glow. I then created the easel part using Stampin up papers, scraps, My favorite things die and Spellbinder die. The sentiments are from Simon Says and heat embossed. Used some dies to cut out and added the heart to go along with the love penguins.



this is the front of the card before it's opened. 

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 48 - anything goes
Critter crazy #69 - anything goes animal
Krafty chicks #640 - stamp act



 

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, love the fold too.xx

tilly said...

a beautiful easel card and great colouring on the moon and night sky xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Oh, Billie, how clever to use a round shape to highlight the image and easel card. Love that idea!

Janis Lewis said...

Fun card and fold. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Amazing card, love the fold and the colors, and such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

creationsnz said...

Love that sentiment spelling 'mistake' - so cute, and soare the critters. Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG