Friday, December 16, 2022

Dashing through the snow - Alphabet challenge - S

Friday December 16, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

The theme is
S - for SNOW
I used some navy card stock and used Oxide inks and inked the background to give some depths. I added the Simon says snowflakes and embossed. I added some Gouache splatters. I stamped and used Prima watercolors and painted the few little deer images. I added a strip of copper cording and added them to the cord and added a bow. I used the Sugar Pea sentiment using a Spellbinder die to cut it out.  My S  - snow is the snowflakes

Challenges:
Four seasons - winter
Simon Wednesday - ice cold



 

1 comment:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie, love the background.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the coming year.xx