Monday, December 19, 2022

So very thankful - Make My Monday #190

Monday December 19, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
Anything regarding Christmas gifts, projects, stamping


This is a kit from Quick Quotes. I thought it makes for a great present. It's a board stand up frame and then covered with designer papers. The clip opens to add some other background pages. On this page it has the frames where you can add photos. It's just a fun happy reminder you can look at all the time and see your loved ones and be thankful. 


 Challenges:
QKR #457 - anything goes
Paper funday #48 - anything goes / opt. holiday time

2 comments:

Sioban said...

That’s a really nice idea. I like this I’ll copy the idea if you don’t mind. Great!

stampinwithanita said...

What a great layout and gift! I am sure the recipient will enjoy it. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Funday Challenges!