Thursday, December 01, 2022

Merry Christmas - Sparkles Christmas #143

Thursday December 1, 2022

Hello

Welcome back.. It's the first of December. I hope your festive holiday month is stress free. Space out your time and enjoy. It's a quiet month at our house. 

We have a new challenge over at 
Our theme is 
Non Traditional colors

For my card I used black watercolor paper and using Co-motion snowflake stamp heat embossed the image. Then used my Paul Ruben metalic watercolors and added colors. I set it aside and let it dry. I then took some glitter paper and Simon Says die and added a few layers to give it some thickness and added the sentiment to the card. 


Side view so you can see more color and the sentiment better without it being washed out from the light I used for my photos
 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #640 - stamp act


3 comments:

Renske Wishes You said...

Great card. Love your background. Thank you for joining us at the Penny'Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Renske, Penny's DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very interesting background! Love it! And the pop of pink of the sentiment, perfect! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty - love the background and the layered sentiment! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Merry Christmas!