Tuesday, October 29, 2019

You bring me joy - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday October 29, 2019

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at
Our challenge this week is FANCY FOLDS


I am using the image called Ladybug and butterfly.. So with this being the theme of FANCY FOLD.. went over to my standby U-Tube.. found this fun fold, easy fold card idea. The image fit perfectly for the space so went with it. I dug through my scraps once I found the card stock base. I love keeping my scraps and pays off when I find just what I need. I think with this fold you'd have to put your hand written sentiment or greeting on the back of the card. I did add the Tech. Tuesday sentiment on the front using Stampin up ink. Anyhow I colored the image with copics. I went over the butterflies wings with Spectrum noir sparkle brush.



Challenges:
Crafty animals #31 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern - Oct.
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
QKR stampede #369 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #152 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 21 - anything goes

6 comments:

Sioban said...

Lot of work here. Great colouring too.

Nelly said...

Super cute card! And love your design too... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly Dt X

Michela Piras said...

So cute 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞

Catie Cuddles said...

So bright and cheery. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

So cute, love your folded card, darling image!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Gem of a Challenge!