Friday, October 11, 2019

Hope you have a s-peck-tacular birthday - Colour crazy challenge

Friday October 11, 2019

Hello crafty friends.. I hope you're having a great October and the weather is good  where you are.
Today over at Colour Crazy challenge #40 we are having a new challenge..
The theme is ANYTHING GOES.. just ask that you color your card.. no pre-colored images..


Our sponsor is Creatful Heart


This rooster is Rudy rooster.. I wanted to create a country feel to the card.. I live in the country and love seeing cows in the field across from our yard.. We hear the roosters that neighbors have and I just love the smell and quiet country life. The rooster was printed. I stamped My favorite things little chicks. I then used my copics and created the ground areas. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. The cows are from Stampscape. The sentiment is MFT and Stampin up ink. I colored the little chicks and Rudy with copics. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to his head area.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #31 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - animals
The paper girls #185 - birthday
Lemon shortbread #104 - anything goes
Color throw-down #564 - colors






4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Billie, that's so fun! Such a fabulous entry for our animals challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny. Great scene with your birds.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Thats lovely ,
Thank you for joining us at Lemon Shortbread
Love Jan
xx

Lisa J said...

Great Fun card and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT