Monday, October 28, 2019

Daffodil - Bugaboo Free Friday

Monday October 28, 2019

Hello.. It's a Monday and so over at Catch the bug it's
 Anything But a Card..

So digging through my mind I thought I would use this old Daffodil block image and make a tag.. Wasn't till I went to find the link in the Bugaboo store that I saw that Jodie had an old tag I did using the exact image.. and pretty much the same colors.. WEIRD.. it felt so weird that the colored image looked so much like the other one.  The tag background is totally different.. I love the background for this one.


This image is called Daffodil block which you can find over at the Bugaboo store.. I started with getting my Ranger Oxide inks out and I got a large Tim Holtz tag. I went over the tag with the three Oxide colors. I then spritzed with water and dried the tag. I mixed up some perfect pearls and flicked it all over the tag. I then set it aside to dry. I thought I would work off the Oxide colors and using copics colored the image. I added this to the tag and digging through some old ribbon scraps I found the awesome green silky ribbon and found this small scrap of yarn.  I like how this came out and I think it's another tag for my bible study book.
Challenges:
Love to scrap #124 - no cards allowed
Tuesday throw-down #443 - one layer
Lemon shortbread #105 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #453 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - fall colors
QKR stampede #369 - anything goes




5 comments:

Dawn said...

Brilliant little tag Billie!
I love how it turned out!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Lynn said...

That background is awesome. Great coloring Billie.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow! Your colours are fantastic and the image goes perfectly on a tag! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Sherri said...

Beautiful tag and perfect for a spring or summer gift! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely tag! The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT