Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Winter wishes - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday October 29, 2019

Wow hard to believe it's almost the end of Oct.. I hope you're staying warm and getting a big breath before the holidays come..
Bugaboo store has a new release.. 
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.


This image is Winter snowman..  I found this cute snowman designer paper and created the background with twine and a snowflake brad. I then colored the image with copics. I went over some of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added this image to a scrap of red and added him to the card base. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink and used a SU die to cut it out. 

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern - Oct.
Crafty creations #401 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 43 - anything goes
QKR stampede #369 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #461 - anything goes/opt. create background

3 comments:

Nelly said...

Super cute Christmas card! ... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly Dt X

Cinderella said...

Hello Lozzy,

What a Lovely Christmascard I love it
Good luck with the challenge Anything goes at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
Xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Great card - love the image and colour scheme!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!