Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Thanks - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday October 22, 2019

Hello.. Ready for another challenge from Crafty Sentiments??
 It's that time of the week.
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image.

1 image only for a winner who has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs Image.

1 image for our crafty sentiments favourite


This is my card using the image called Beautiful Rose..  I colored the image with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die. I found this designer paper which I thought went well with the image. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment and used SS Thanks die and Quick quote scraps. I cut it out three times and layered. I went over the Thanks and flowers in her hair and the rose with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added half pearls to the hair flower centers.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern - Oct.
Creative fingers #173 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 42 - anything goes
QKR stampede #368 - anything goes





5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is gorgeous.

Furrbster said...

Aw cute card

Hugz Tinz

Monika Reeck said...

she is so sweet
and lovely coloring her dress Billie
cute flower too
simply beautiful
hugs
Monika

Dawn said...

Brilliant little thank you card! Such a sweet image & I love what you've done with her!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Catie Cuddles said...

So sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT