Friday, March 29, 2019

Take life one cup at a time - Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 12

Friday March 29, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. I have a card to share with you for the challenge over at Colour Crazy Challenge..Wk. 12 
Our theme is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
We just ask that you color your image.
No pre-colored images are accepted.
 
Our sponsor for this card is Little Blue Button

 
I am using the image called coffee lovers.. There are some sentiments and other images in the set but I only used the girl. I fussy cut her out after I colored her with copics. I then got a piece of Kraft cardstock and took Stampin up ink and Hampton arts background stamp. I cut this down so there weren't any edges. I went around the edge with Ranger ink. I found a piece of scrap paper from Quick Quote. I layered the pieces and then stamped the sentiment from Stamp simply and using a SU die cut it out. I added a twine bow. I finished off with some sequins.

Challenges:
My time to craft #393 - mothers day or for a female
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #575 - feminine


5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful coloring.

*Vicki* said...

Your card is really adorable! Love your coloring and the fun coffee theme you've made here! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

I love this beautiful lady Image
sweet coloring and lovely Tag too
that DP is cute
hugs
Monika

Rae Ann said...

This is such a fun image and great color combo The background stamp and sentiment are just perfect.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a lovely image and great design, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx