Friday, March 22, 2019

Happy birthday - Crafty Catz challenge #454

Friday March 22, 2019
 
Welcome back to another fun card I made for the challenge over at Crafty Catz Challenge #454
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES/ 
Opt. twist  MAKE IT SQUARE
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Colour of Love

 
I am using the image called Heart's a flutter.. I always loved Lacy Sunshine images and was surprised that she changed the name of the company.. but soooo happy that she's still drawing and sponsoring. I went with the optional theme for the challenge  - making it square.. I don't do square cards so it was kinda fun creating a completely different shape. It measures 4.25x4.25  I used Quick quote scraps and My favorite things die. I found some fun image scraps I don't know the company but liked the fun it brought to the card. I colored the image with copics. I used a D.O.T.S. sentiment.

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #136 - bright happy colors
A gem of a challenge wk. 5 - anything goes
Creatalicious challenge #159 - anything goes/opt. monochromatic
Digi choosday wk. 12 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #422 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - cute
Word art Wednesday wk. 378-379 - anything goes

12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie this is adorable, beautiful card..xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love how you colored her!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the way you coloured the image
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous.

NickScrapShack said...

This looks gorgeous. Great colour combo on her dress.
Have a great weekend! Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Billy wonderful colour's have a lovely week end
Dianne xx

Majda said...

What a sweet card! The image is adorable.
Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Majda DT

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely birthday card Billie. Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, see you soon, Mary G x

Monika Reeck said...

Thisis sooo cuuutee Billieee
love the coloring
the green on Hat her green dress ooh
you are a queen at coloring Billie..
the sentiment is cute
love this sweet cute card
hugs
Monika

Julie Reed said...

Lovely, great colour combo, thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
Julie DT x

N-Eva said...

A very pretty card , those image are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Elizabeth Hart said...

The image is so adorable with that big hat! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)