Sunday, March 31, 2019

I'm tickled pink for you - Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge #28

Monday April 1, 2019
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives  #28
 
Our theme this month is ZODIAC  what's your zodiac sign?
 
 
Our sponsor is Simon Says
 
So November is my birth month and so Scorpio the scorpion is my zodiac sign BUT... I don't have a stamp with this image SO... I went to the Chinese Lunar sign and put in my birthday month and year and they said PIG.. So PIG is my Lunar - sign.. In Chinese culture, pigs are the symbol of wealth. Pigs have a beautiful personality and are blessed with good fortune.  So for my year, month  it's the PIG..  That made me happy because I have some pig images.. I used Sugar Pea pig and sentiment for my card. I stamped the images and colored with Zig markers. I used the My favorite things circle die and then stamped the sentiment on a piece of pink scrap. This card really made me smile as I remember I use to be really good with the hula hoop when I was a lot younger.

Challenges:
Cute n crafty #23 - spring is in the air
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Sweet stampin - funny
Artistic inspirations #214 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #240 - anything goes

1 comment:

ike said...

LoL that is super cute. Such a great image and I love your colouring. :-)
Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

IKE x
Artistic Inspirations Design Team