Sunday, March 03, 2019

Happy birthday you sly fox

Sunday March 3, 2019

 Another fun day playing in my craft-room and looking at stamps with only a little love or no love so I decided to create.. For my animals I used Tech. Tuesday's foxes.. I colored the images with copics and using their dies cut them out. For the background I took Bristol paper and Ranger inks and created the blue background.  I then used Taylored Expressions birch tree die and then using Ranger inks gave a little color to the trees. I added this to the sky. I used My favorite things circle die and cut them out. I then used another MFT die and scrap paper to cut the scallop frame. I added the Martha Steward punched birds to the card. I stamped the TT. sentiment and heat embossed and added this below the circle. The Foxes were added.
Challenges:
Everybody art #441 - animal
Papercraft challenge #31 - all critters
QKR stampede #337 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #135 - layers/anything goes
Just us girls #477 - birthday
Inkspirational #181 - use your stash
The craft's café #214 - birds /or cas blue



11 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

How cute are these foxes!!! I love how you created your scene - lots of detail went into this card! Great job and thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Billie! Jo x

Lisa said...

I love the scene you've created!! The foxes are so cute!! This is adorable!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

I love the image so cuuutee
and the background DIES is coool
the bird is adorable too
love your scene card Billie
hugs
Monika

sandie said...

You are so good at using stash and making wonderful scenes. The colouring of the foxes is outstanding and I love the blended blue background. Thanks for joining Ink

Sherri said...

Oh, what an awesome card! Love the foxes and that sentiment is just too, too cute! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love the foxes. Great scene.

crafty said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Monika Reeck said...

Amazing its me for the third time with another HAT for today Billie LOL... :)
Love love your scene you made
that DIES circle is amazing
I dont have any
but I think I have one in square
lovely bird too
Many thanks for joining with us at Papercraft Challenges this time
hugs
Monika

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the foxes
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT