Friday, March 15, 2019

Start each day - Crafty Catz challenge #453

Friday March 15, 2019
 
Hello and welcome back to my blog.
I am the host and so I got to pick the TWIST.. So today its as usual ANYTHING GOES / OPT. TWIST SPRING
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is LeAnn's 101


I am using the image called "Bee utiful Spring"  I colored the image with copics and used My favorite things die to cut the image out. I used My minds eye papers. I went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I heat embossed the Paper trey ink sentiment on vellum. I added a few sequins and Nuvo glitter pen to the bee. I also added a few white dots to the flowers with white gel pen.

Challenges:
Inkspirational #182 - photo
Artistic inspirations #213 - anything goes
Simon Monday - feminine /girly
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 378-379 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - whatever the weather
Moving along with the times #93 - bugs








13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, Beautiful card i love the image and the background is gorgeous, a great challenge..enjoy your weekend.x

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. beautiful image ..love your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Wk11
Good Luck
Rose DT

Contagiously Crafty said...

Pretty. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Billie fabulous card and great optional extra love this image. Have a good week

Wendy L said...

This is wonderful, love your bug and flowers are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

NickScrapShack said...

This looks great Billie. I love the paper with text in background and it looks so pretty with the sentiment on vellum and those pops of blue
Have a great weekend!
Nick

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this stamp is gorgeous and your stamping is amazing.

Monika Reeck said...

The Image is ao beautiful and I love your flower coloring...wonderful.The Newspaper DP is cool I love it...great card love the image so much.
Hugs...
Monika

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Billie! gorgeously colored creation with the sweetest elements. The circular theme of your card is so pretty with the image, and the wonderful blue and yellow color choices! I am especially partial to your vellum sentiment. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Sandra said...

What a wonderful card, the colors are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Kim Hamilton said...

Beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Debbie harper said...

Love your bug, thanks for joining us at MAWTT x

Kylie said...

Hi again! I love this card. The colouring of your images and the text background. When I first looked, your sequins appeared to be 3D pins that you would use in a corkboard. Wow! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx