Sunday, October 07, 2018

You've got mail - Always Fun Challenge #79

Monday October 8, 2018
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
our theme is LOTS OF LAYERS
 

I love these fun images.. I combined Pretty Pink Posh and My favorite things.. I stamped the images and colored with copics. I used the dies and then it was time to lay out the scene.. I really wanted to use this dog peeking over ....  but was having problems on what. Well digging through my scraps I found this awesome designer paper so using a MFT dome die I cut it out. ok not bad.. now what.. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. Then I used MFT grass die and more scraps and cut two layers.. OK it was coming together.. but I didn't like the little dog on /in the grass so I found a gray scrap of dp and just using scissors cut out a rock shape. I used Ranger ink and darkened it some. This worked fine for the dogs to stand on.. I added the bird and the dog peeking over the hump.. not sure what it is but I liked the colors. I stamped the PPP sentiment.  I then layered the scene on some black and then on some turquoise then the card base..
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 354-355 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #550  -anything goes
QKR #316 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #455 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - stencil

3 comments:

Trina P. said...

Aww-dorable little scene! Love it! x

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! Love all the stamps you used to create this darling scene! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

Love all the little animals. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary