Sunday, October 14, 2018

You're such a drama llama - Sunny Day Crafting

Monday October 15, 2018
 
We're back with another fun challenge at
our theme is ANIMALS... ANY ANIMAL
 
 
Oh my gosh I had so much fun creating this card.. I used my cloud template and created a strip of clouds. I then used Taylored Expressions mountains die and distressed the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I then used Lawn Fawn grass die and Club Scrap dp and created the desert dry grass. I then used Tech. Tues large llama and Taylored Expressions smaller llama with scarf and colored them with copics and die cut them out. I colored two of the My favorite things cactus and die cut them out. I then laid out the scene and added the TT. sentiment. I added some clear Nuvo drops to the scarf dots and llama blanket dazzles.  I love this card.
 
 
Challenges: 
Papercraft #22 - dies/punches
Crafty catz #433 - anything goes /opt. not sq.
A gem of a challenge #228 - anything goes

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab fun card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz dont forget our DT call
AuntySue Crafty Catz co ordinator

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely ~ Thank you for joining in A Gem of a challenge ~ Hope to see you again soon xx

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there!
Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
Hugs, Lia