Friday, October 05, 2018

Wishing you a filled with sunshine ... - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday October 5, 2018
 
Welcome back to Colour Crazy Challenge..
We have another Anything goes fun challenge.
Just remember to color your image. No pre-colored images.
 
Our sponsor is Kinda Cute


I googled and googled and finally found a tutorial that showed me how to do a watermark that I could create and make lighter and added over the body of the image I was using.  I know a lot of the sponsors want a water mark over them. The one I have been using is black and so it really took away from the image so I had to find another way to make a simple wm.. Finally.. I made one.

I am using the Unicorn images. Aren't they the cutest. I colored them with copics. I gave them fun colorful horns. I used My favorite things circle die. I also found some scraps of designer paper which was perfect for the background. I added the image to the background. Then used Simon says sentiment and added this to foam and added to the card. I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the horns.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 354-355 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #222 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1839 - anything goes
Crafting by designs- anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #400 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #550  -anything goes
Sugar pea designs #48 - colors or design


5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Billie, this is SO cute! Such a sweet image and super paper!

Finding the right photo manipulation and watermarking program really can take all the joy out of crafting! I know all about that! I sometimes spend more time taking photographs than actually making the card! I use GIMP to do both. It can be tough to learn, but does a great job

Thanks so much for sharing your cute card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

These rainbow unicorns are just adorable. LOVE it.

Terri Winske said...

Your unicorn images are so adorable, and I love the colored horns! The card layout is really pretty and highlights the images well! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges - great to see your creativity!

Tatiana said...

What a fun and cute card!!!

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs