Friday, October 05, 2018

Happy birthday you sexy beast

Friday October 5, 2018
 
Hello and are you ready for a
Free Friday image from Bugaboo??
Check out the design teams
 creations over at Catch the bug
 
 
The Free image is JJ WRENCH.. I stared with a piece of aluminum foil and wrapped it around a piece of card stock. I then used the gear embossing folder and ran it through a couple times. I then used some Ranger bronze and black paint and went over the embossed foil to get the look I wanted. I then colored the image with copics and used Lil Inker stitch die. I added her to the embossed gears. I stamped the Paper Pretties happy birthday and Simon says you sexy beast.  I heat embossed them. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the wrench and her glasses. I added a few buttons to the bottom corner. (because I cut the edge off by mistake)  Head over and get this fun image at Bugaboo
Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #222 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1839 - anything goes
Crafting by designs- anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #400 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #550  -anything goes

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card- Love your background : ) And, your wonderful coloring!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is a perfect masculine birthday card. Love your background.

Terri Winske said...

This is the perfect guy card!! And thanks so much for explaining how you did the background - I love it and am going to try it on my next guy birthday card. Perfect sentiments and embellishments! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PIP Challenges this week!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great, fun creation. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

Michelle said...

This is such a stunning creation - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x