Friday, October 26, 2018

Happy Birthday - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday October 26, 2018
 
Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today we have a new challenge at  Colour Crazy Challenge
Are challenges are always anything goes.. Just remember to color your image. No pre-colored
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Polkadoodles
 
This is my card using the fun image Scruff cup cake.. I kinda used the colors of one of my dogs.. I used copics. I then added some glossy accents and Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I used Lil inker stitch die. I found some scraps of paper so created the background. I then used Simon Says happy birthday and cut the piece into a banner. I then added some Jubilee hearts.

Challenges:
Crafting from the heart #225 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1842 - anything goes
Crafty creations #377 - anything goes
Creative moments #155 - anything goes/opt. spooktacular
Word art Wednesday wk. 358-359 - anything goes

2 comments:

kReN said...

Hey, Billie! Love your critter! Great project! kReN@afourthlife, Crafty Creations DT

Kelley said...

Great card and colors! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley DT