Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday June 5, 2011

Card Patterns sketch

Challenge at Card Patterns #118... I let the paper be the focal point for this card. I LOVE this background designer paper I really really love it and just wanted to use more and more but figured I'd keep it simple and I just did not want to cover it up either. The flower is some OLD and I do mean old seam binding from the 70's and I spritzed it with shimmers to get this lovely color and it just worked with the card so I gathered it and glued it to a circle backing and stuck the brad in it. I'm pleased with the way it came out.

Papers: Heidi Grace designers, card base TE. Ink: Quick Quote green with envy, Memento black. Stamp: Hero Arts happiness. Accessories: seam binding, brad Pizzaz a plenty, EK punch



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful card..love all your details! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Teresa said...

Great card. Love the colors and the stitching.