Sunday, June 12, 2011

OK after I posted the card below I was really really unhappy with the look, it was so small and dark and those were/are not the color of the card so I reloaded the card. I am going to try to get rid of the one below but if it doesn't work this top one is the good one. I am just having one of those days. Guess I need more coffee..


Sunday June 12, 2011

Sketch from Card Patterns





Challenge at Card Pattern #119... Made this cute little graduation card for a friend who just graduated from college. The colors are brighter than they look in the photo in fact the papers are Cosmo Cricket DeLovely and you know how bright those colors are. I just recently got Photo shop Element and I am not using it as it's confusing to me so I signed up for a four week (Mondays end of July and first three mondays in August) course at the college to learn and hope that once I do that my colors and images will come out a lot better. I have a good camera Nikon P90 and a light box but it's just missing something when I look at the original card.


Papers: TE card base, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely .. Ink: Quick Quote tahiti, pink cheeks, green with envy, Memento black .. Stamp: Bugaboo digital, PTI tag it's #4 ... Accessories: SU tag punch, Spellbinder die, Copics







1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This is adorable, Billie! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!