Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 11, 2011

Unscripted Sketch challenge
Well I am now on the design team at Unscripted Sketches so I am not able to participate in the challenges but this is better. I have a lot to learn as I have never been on a design team before but I am learning. Please head on over to Unscripted Sketches http://unscriptedsketches.com/
and enter your card or project using the above sketch. You can reverse it, flip it and make the card/project work for you and enter into the challenge. We would love to see your cards/projects.
My card: Paper TE card base, DCWV nursery baby boy, scrap orange. Ink: Quick Quote blue hawaiian, Ranger broken china, dusty concord, spiced marmalade, Stamping Up tempting turquoise, elegant eggplant. Stamp: PTI green thumb. Accessories: EK label punch, SU three flower punch, PTI die, TE bling.





No comments: