Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday June 26, 2011

Sketch challenge Deconstructed JenOH MY this has been one heck of a weekend. I had 9 scrapbook kits that needed completed in two days ...done ... then my Internet email carrier Centurylink decided it did not want to work so after hours and hours of waiting, trying different things and finally got a tech to help I set up a gmail account so I could send the photos, work sheets to the company... phew I only got one card made. The card below this post was made a week ago for the Unscripted group challenge but today this card was done in about an hour. I had it in my head what I wanted to do so that helped a lot and lucky being close to July 4th there are three challenges that are for Red, White and Blue .. so I have ONE card for FOUR challenges. ... Someone is looking out for me after all. But I really hate not making more cards. I love the outlet and relaxation of making cards..oh well there is next weekend..
This card is for the sketch above The Deconstructed sketch http://deconstructingjen.com/
Also for Hand Stamped Sentiments #72 RED WHITE AND BLUE http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/
Also for Card Makin Mamas RED WHITE AND BLUE
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/
and last but not least Catch the Bug RED WHITE AND BLUE and a RIBBON http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/red-white-and-blue-with-ribbon.html GASP I did not use a Bugaboo image.. I love their images but hay I love PI at My favorite things also.
Also this PI girl is suppose to be a fairy but I cut off her wings and made her wand a sparkler..
Paper: very vanilla SU, lime twist MME, blue Club Scrap, the pies?? not sure who but love it.. Ink: black Memento, real red SU, blue hawaiian Quick Quotes, broken china Ranger.. Stamp: PI MFT, Happy ?? Accessories: Stickles gold, ribbon ?, Sassafras #4, Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinder, Copics




8 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Billie! I just love that sweet, little MFT image! Too cute! The Stickles are such a great touch. Gotta love that sparkle! Such a fun and festive card. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute girl image! I love that you made the wand a sparkler. Perfect!! Sparklers on 4th of July are my fav. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Erin Gonzales said...

What a fun card, sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at HSS!

Min said...

This is just adorable Billie! That little tag is just too cute! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Red, White & Blue Plus Ribbon" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Shannon said...

Billie, such a cute image! I can't believe that after all that you had time to even get this great card done. Hopefully the rest of the week will be more mellow. You always do such a great job. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Lola said...

So adorable and love the bold colors/coloring. Her sparkler is totally cute too! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Min said...

Billie, this is just FABULOUS! Love that little Tag! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Red, White & Blue Plus Ribbon" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Unknown said...

Hi there - this is great, bright & fun, but still tasteful Thanks for playing at Card-Makin Mamas & good luck,
Deb.x & well executed.