Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday June 19, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch

One card TWO challenges.. The deconstructed sketch DS6 http://deconstructingjen.com/archives/4077 and DYSU #24 using stars at the theme.. http://www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com/ I have not played before at deconstructed sketches so this is a newbie for me. It was a fun sketch. I have used stars in a few recent challenges thought I may be running out of thoughts for another card..but low and behold I figured out another.

Paper: TE, DCWV cafe Mediterranean, Ink: versa mark, Memento black, Quick Quotes mango maitai... Stamp: Verve amazing grace.. Accessories: copper tinsel embossing powder, star embossing folder, acryllic stars, twine, brad that I dipped into the embossing powder and heated to give it the copper look, SU ornament punch.





4 comments:

WencheP said...

This is really a cool card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Great card - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Jen Shults said...

Your card is wonderful! Thank you so much for participating in this weeks Deconstructed Sketch!

Unknown said...

That's so cool

kitten DYSU team