Monday, April 01, 2024

Do-Al(l)creative #88 - Nice to have you

Monday April 1, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Humans with animals


I used Stampin up images. I was digging through my stash and found a couple. I stamped the dog and boy and thought needed more so stamped the cute tree/greenery and bird.. A nice spring day walk with your best friend.. I colored with copics and added the SU sentiment. I went around the sky with Ranger ink and added the card to a DCWV base. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #82 - anything animal
Critter crazy #85 - anything animal
Four seasons April- anything goes spring



2 comments:

Diane said...

Such an adorably cute cute image!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Doris Klein said...

nice card, but we want to see animals in the focus..Please read the rules.
Thanks

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2