Friday, April 05, 2024

Alphabet challenge - letter - A- time to relax - just breathe

Friday April 5, 2024

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: A - adventure


This card is so peaceful. Stampin up products. I thought it looks like a nice stroll around a lake, with a little fog. I know when spring comes and it's heated the ground and the river right next to us the fog comes up and low layer of fog on the ground.. It looks so cool.  I thought these words fit the scene. Time to relax - just breathe...  my type of adventure

Challenges:
The paper funday #64 - anything goes / sweet treats
Daisy chain #84 - not square
Shopping our stash #518 - spring has sprung

 



4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is beautiful. What a stunning scene you created I love it.
Have a good weekend. xx

Donna Walls said...

This is a lovely scene, I would love to sit in a chair and watch the mist roll over the lake. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

SmilynStef said...

What a lovely peaceful scene ... I sure am ready for it to warm up enough for outdoor walks again ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash for our Spring has Sprung Challenge.

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 💐 have a great day