Friday, April 19, 2024

Alphabet challenge - Sending good thoughts

Friday April 19, 2024

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Theme: letter B - Bird


I made another Stampin up product card. I used stripe designer paper and cut off about a 1 inch piece. I cut that in half and adhered to the green card stock. I then punched a oval circle in the stripe paper and then adhered the stripe paper to the green cardstock and turned the punched oval over and put if back in the hole blue side up.. I stamped the flower and used punch and added the acrylic gem. I stamped and punched the bird and branch and added this to the card. I finished with the sentiment



 Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - April - use a die
Crafty animals #82 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #85 - anything goes animals

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the design,little bird and colourful p,paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x