Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Cardz 4 Guyz #344 - Hello

Tuesday April 2, 2024

Hello

New challenge over at

Theme: Navy - Kraft - Red


for my card I used Kraft as the base, I then took a stamp set from Stampin up and stamped the images. I used Spellbinder dies circles and cut out and arranged on the navy card stock. I took a Simon Says hello die and cut out 4 of them and layered and added to the card. I finished with some glossy accents on the hello. 


 Challenges:
Penny's paper-crafty #568 - anything goes

3 comments:

dj said...

I love love love those medallions!! Navy/Kraft/Red...you rocked it!! Your card is sure to inspired those who decide to play along with our new color challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! A great masculine hello card in our color combo!! #C4G344

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the colors on this card especially the red. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge