Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday August 7, 2011 Challenge card for Hand Stamped Sentiments (I took three views) http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/ using fancy folds... OK I have to admit I have never done one of these cards before but I must say I love it. I had to look at the still photos a couple of times just to see how to fold the silly thing.. I hope I got it right. I went through a lot of plastic containers the other day ..OH MY it was like Christmas I have so many dies card stock saying, card stock, embellishments you name it. I was with Club Scrap for a couple of years and when I got the kit I just put it away.. NEED I SAY MORE on what I found.. This card is mostly from those supplies. There are a few PB stickers, brads and punched out birds but the rest is my finds, I love the colors I chose I always have fun trying different colors together and I'm pleased with this combo..
Paper: Club Scrap, No stamps, No inks, Accessories: BG and Sassafras brads, MS bird punch, PB stickers.. (not even a copic- shock)











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billie, what a great color combo and your elements are all so interesting and fun. I love that the white images look like chalk. So unique! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments and showing us your fancy fold.

Krista said...

Wow...you really took this one to a new level! Such a great card and so many wonderful elements. I love the way you took me on a journey with all of the greetings, too! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

Love your card. The colors really pop with the black. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie