Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday August 14, 2011 Deconstructed sketch One card 3 challenges... 1- The deconstructed sketch #14 http://deconstructingjen.com/ 2- Tiddly Inks - teacher theme http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/ 3- Hand stamped sentiments - back to school .... This is another digi image and I have been looking at the Tiddly inks iamages for some time and now I have a few and think they are so cute. Was a fun card to color and used my copics vs. pencils this time. Paper: Club scrap, DCWV.. Ink: Quick Quote green with envy, Tahiti... Stamp: Tiddly inks digi... Accessories: paper clip, Viva pearl pen, Copics..






7 comments:

Shannon said...

You had time to make two in a row-so jealous. That image is adorable and the addition of the paper clip is PERFECT! I really like the lined card base too. Thank you again for joining us at HSS.

Anonymous said...

Cute image! The pink clip is perfect with the image and sentiment. Another beautiful bts project. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Loopylou. said...

OMG billie this is just beautiful, I love everything about it but I adore the way you attached your sentiment with a paperclip!
Thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

Erin Gonzales said...

WOW- you are crankin' em out aren't you? I envy your crafting time, seriously! I say, your little lady looks a bit like me... I think its the hair :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just FANTASTIC Billie!! This is over the top beautiful!!! Love that paperclip!!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

inkedx2 said...

Cute image. The colors are perfect for back to school. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this one, Billie! The image is so sweet! The colors and papers you paired it wil are just fabulous, too. Thanks for playing along twice this week at HSS! :)