Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday August 7, 2011 Card Pattern sketch

One card THREE challenges... 1- Card Pattern #127 sketch http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/

2- Hand Stamped Sentiments -fancy folds (does this qualify for a fancy fold?? http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/ 3- DP 2 - Mo Manning using easel fold card http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ OK this was another learning card. I don't think I have ever done an easel card before.. oh my this was so easy gesh.. I really like this idea also. I feel like I came out from under a rock this weekend learned how to do two new folds and I made binding book which I will post soon. (like those smash books that I see in online stores) ... Paper: Club Scrap, Cosmo Cricket salt air.. Ink: Ranger spiced marmalade, shabby shutters.. Stamp: Mo Manning digital (oh my she has some awesome images and digis are so great being able to size so I could get it to work with this card.. check out her site if you haven't http://digitalpenciltoo.com/.. Accessories: TE ribbon, BG brads, PTI die word, Spellbinder dies, Copics..









7 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

Wow, what a great card, Nice job on the easel. Mo Manning's images are so fun and this is one of my faves.
TFS
Ang

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful! I just love the colors on this card! I love the striped brad that goes so well with the striped paper, too. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

What a pretty card!! I love this image...one of my faves!! And the colors you used are just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

Anonymous said...

Billie thanks so much for submitting your easel card. It's beautiful! Another wonderful color combo and your coloring of the images is gorgeous. I have to admit I haven't made this type of card. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Krista said...

This is such a cute card and a great way to use a fancy fold. I really like the way you titled this card, too. I'm sure whomever gets this card will definitely leave this out on display. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

What an adorable image. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

NinaB said...

Oh, how sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.