Friday, August 26, 2011

Saturday August 27, 2011 Unscripted Sketches sketch challenge.
I am on the Unscripted Sketches challenge design team http://unscriptedsketches.com/ this is my card that I made to tempt you to join us for our weekly challenge. Would love to see what you come up with so make your card, scrapbook page or bag or what ever just follow the sketch above as much as possible and enter your card at the link above over at Unscripted Sketches. Would love to see what you come up with.
Paper: card base paper from Taylored Expressions, DCWV, scraps from Quick Quote.. Ink: Quick Quote maraschino cherry, Memento black.. Stamp: Eureka.. Accessories: embossing folder, SU bird punch, SU label punch.




2 comments:

Karen said...

I really like the green paper background. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is such a neat sketch!!! I have that punch and I really like it with this layout!