Monday, July 29, 2024

Make my Monday #231 - Water Lily

Monday July 29, 2024

Where did July go? I hate that time seems to fly by so fast.. It's been a great summer, hope you all are having fun and getting to enjoy some fun times.

We have a new challenge over at

Theme: Coloring - markers/copics/pencils/watercolor... use something or all 


I used the Simon says background stamp and used Ranger ink. I swished the ink across the stamp to give it a look more of water movement. I stamped the Stamp of America water lily and used Tombow pens and then huffed on it and stamped. My Tombows are quite dry but came out nicely. I used a My favorite thing oval die. I added the Pretty pink posh butterfly which I embossed and the Stampin up butterfly. I finished with some diamond drills. 


 Challenges:
Allsorts 791/2 - seasons delight / atg




2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty waterlily stamp and gorgeous background for it! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x