Monday, July 01, 2024

Aud Sentiments #315 - Thanks a bunch

                                                           Monday July 1, 2024

Hello and Happy July and hope your summer is going wonderfully and you're having fun. Seeing relatives, visiting different states / countries or just staying home and having fun. 

We have a new challenge over at

Aud Sentiments #315

Theme: Bookmark or Hobby



I have hobbies - card making, diamond painting, watercoloring, quilting and so my card is home made, with diamonds left over from the canvas's I do and I love bird watching. We have some bird houses around the property and three hummingbird feeders on the porch.  
This card was make using scraps from Stampin up, Quick Quote and I just cut the shapes to kind a create a bird house. The bird is SU and ink for bird. I used diamonds for the flower center and the birds eye. I am pleased with the way it came out. 


Challenges:
Simon say Monday - add red/white/blue
Krafty chicks #722 - all occasions
                                          Critter crazy #88 - atg
                                         Crafty animals #85 - atg






No comments: