Monday, July 01, 2024

Make my Monday #229 - Another round for your birthday

Monday July 1, 2024

Hello.. Hope you're having a great summer. What ever you do, hope it's fun.

We have a new challenge over at 

Theme: Ice Cream or Cocktails


I made an ice cream card not to long ago and I made a drinking card .. but thought  I would make another beverage card. I used some scraps. I stamped the Stampin up beverage and sentiment with Altenew ink. I went over the beverage with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I die cut the orange paper with Spellbinder die and used white ink and the bubbles that was in the stamp set and just stamped a bunch to give it some more interest. I added the sentiment and some diamond painting drills that I had left over. 

Challenges:
Simon say Monday - add red/white/blue
Krafty chicks #722 - all occasions

No comments: