Sunday, December 15, 2019

The one good thing - Creations in Pink #15

Sunday December 15, 2019

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / JUST USE LOT'S OF PINK




We don't have a sponsor this month so we can use what ever image we wanted. So I went for my Pure innocence image from My favorite things.. I haven't used this in in like forever.. I colored the image with copics. I used Stampin up ink and Simon Says leaves and stamping off first i created the background. I then found this pink designer paper in a stash so added the image after I used MFT stitch die. I used Quick Quote pink and colored the paper and stamped the sentiment. I added a twine bow from My minds eye.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Dec. - designer papers
Crafting by design - Dec. anything goes
Cute card Thursday #612 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #376 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 550 - inspired by a song (gonna sit right down and write myself a letter - Willie Nelson)



3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable - just love your coloring.

Mervi said...

Lovely and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.