Monday, December 16, 2019

Have a Beary Merry Christmas Catch the bug - Holiday Critters Chaos Day 3

Monday December 16, 2019

It's Day 3 of the Holiday Critter Chaos over at 

The theme today is
  CREATE ANYTHING BUT A CARD USING A CRITTER AND CHRISTMAS


I am using the image called Beary Merry Christmas circle image which can be found in the Bugaboo store.. I fussy cut the image into a circle and left a little tab at the top which I folded over and added a brad and twine. I colored the image with copics. I added some pom pom's to the hat. I added some Nuvo drops to the dots. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #33 - anything goes
Time out #150 - merry and bright
Crafting by design - Dec. anything goes
Cute card Thursday #612 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's #468 - Christmas / word Merry

3 comments:

sandie said...

I adore this tag. Super colouring and si fun to add the pom poms to his hat! Thanks for joining Time Out

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is simply adorable! Just love your sweet tag, your bag is just too darn cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is just too cute and love the cluster of poms/Nuvu Drops.