Sunday, December 01, 2019

Happy Holidays - Creative with Stamps #45

Sunday December 1, 2019

Hello and welcome to my blog.. I know it's a very busy time of the year but I sure hope you have time to play along with our challenge (it is a month long and maybe you have a fun stamp set to use) over at Creative with Stamps #45
Our theme is POLAR BEAR

NOTE: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.


I am using the Sugar Pea images and sentiment.. I hardly ever mask so this I had to think about just for a minute just to make sure does the bear go down first or the ice.. duh.. I said it was a min.. maybe just 30 seconds.. but I had to think. I love seeing cards where you crafters can create a full scene with masking and all.. But I did it. I colored the images and created the scene with copics. I used my cloud template. and stamped the sentiment once I was done. I went over the ice with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. When I was looking at my card I though.. oops.. I gave them pants when they were probably just wearing jackets and rest was their fur.. but it is what it is. I still love it.



Challenges:
Time out #149 - celebration
The sisterhood of crafters - trees trees trees
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #249 - all about occasions
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #466 - anything goes / opt. things with wings
Creatalicious #176 - anything goes / opt. winter

10 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely background and I just love those critters! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Cute, happy and so beautiful card! Thank you, dear Billie, for joining the challenge at Creatalicious Challenges that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

Digital stamps and coloring books
DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

Joy Wilson said...

I just love the critters! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa Lynn said...

Your scene with your homemade trees is just amazing.

Dawn T said...

Your little polar bears are so adorable. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

Helen said...

Such cute little images on this fun card, Billie! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute scene Billie! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Quillish said...

Such an adorable card, I love the coloring, especially the bg trees. Amazing job! Thank you for taking time out to join in the celebrations at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)