Friday, November 15, 2019

Wishing yu a one of a kind - Crafty Catz #483

Friday November 15, 2019

Hello.. I am the host today for the challenge over at 
My birthday is in 5 days so I chose the theme
  ANYTHING GOES / BIRTHDAY

Our sponsor this week is Colour of love


 I am using the image called Rory's birthday party... I colored the image with copics. I added the image to some My minds eye designer papers. I added the embossed Hero arts sentiment. I finished with some Stampin up punched/die leaves/flowers. I added some acrylic dots and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the balloons and flame.
Challenges:
Craft rocket #65 - happy birthday
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
Paper craft #50 - birthdays
Watercooler Wednesday #247 - occasions
Cute card Thursday #608 - festive
A bit more time to craft #104 - anything goes

5 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, love the colours and sweet image. Have a good weekend.xx

Marsha Reed said...

Cute card, Billie! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Super colouring!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Alex said...

Hi Billie,
your card is amazing beautiful and the coloration is gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#35 – Anything but a card}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#35 – Inspired by a song}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#65 – Birthday}
*GDT* C.R.A.F.T. {#535 – Christmas}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Doris P. said...

So cute! Love the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.